1. Trinidad TP et al. The potential health benefits of legumes as a good source of dietary fibre. Br J Nutr. 2010 Feb;103(4):569-74.
2. Takeshita K et al. Diversity of complement activation by lentinan, an antitumor polysaccharide,. in gastric cancer patients. Nippon Geka Gakkai Zasshi. 1991 Jan;92(1):5-11.
3. Johnson SM et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009 Aug; 29(8):3185-90.
4. Trinidad TP et al. The potential health benefits of legumes as a good source of dietary fibre. Br J Nutr. 2010 Feb;103(4):569-74.
5. Larzelere MM et al. Complementary and alternative medicine usage for behavioral health indications. Prim Care. 2010 Jun;37(2):213-36.
6. Barocelli E et at. Antinociceptive and gastroprotective effects of inhaled and orally administered Lavandula hybrida Reverchon "Grosso" essential oil. Life Sci. 2004 Nov 26;76(2):213-23.
7. Djuric Z et al. Antioxidant capacity of lycopene-containing foods. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2001 Mar;52(2):143-9.
8. Quin GI. Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans Houtt.).Dis Mon. 2009 Jun;55(6):373-9
9. Rivlin RS. Can garlic reduce risk of cancer?Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan;89(1):257-64
10. Hervert-Hern·ndez D et al. Bioactive compounds of four hot pepper varieties (Capsicum annuum L.), antioxidant capacity, and intestinal bioaccessibility.J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Mar 24;58(6):3399-406.
11. Platel K et al. Digestive stimulant action of three Indian spice mixes in experimental rats. Nahrung. 2002 Dec;46(6):394.
12.Park JB. Identification and quantification of a major anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory phenolic compound found in basil, lemon thyme, mint, oregano, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Int J Food Sci Nutr, 2011 Apr.
13. Frankel EN. Nutritional and biological properties of extra virgin olive oil. J Agric Food Chem. 2011 Feb 9;59(3):785-92.
14. Kontou N et at. The Mediterranean Diet in Cancer Prevention: A Review.A. J Med Food. 2011 Jun 11.
15. Kelly RB. Diet and exercise in the management of hyperlipidemia.Am Fam Physician. 2010 May 1;81(9):1097-102.
16. YI Kwon . Health benefits of traditional corn, beans, and pumpkin: in vitro studies for hyperglycemia and hypertension management . J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):266-75.
17. Johnson JJ. Carnosol: a promising anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory agent. Cancer Lett. 2011 Jun 1;305(1):1-7.
18. Johnson M et al. Sweet potato leaves: properties and synergistic interactions that promote health and prevent disease.Nutr Rev. 2010 Oct;68(10):604-15
19. Al-Howiriny TA et al. Protective Effect of Origanum majorana L. 'Marjoram' on various models of gastric mucosal injury in rats. Am J Chin Med. 2009;37(3):531-45
20. Angiolini A. Nutritional and functional added value of oat, Kamut, spelt, rye and buckwheat versus common wheat in breadmaking.J Sci Food Agric. 2011 May;91(7):1283-92.
21. Kim BH et al.The effects of high dietary lard. J Med Food. 2010 Oct;13(5):1263-72.
22. Magrone T et at. Potential application of dietary polyphenols from red wine to attaining healthy ageing.Top Med Chem. 2011 Apr 21.
23. Park JB. Identification and quantification of a major anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory phenolic compound found in basil, lemon thyme, mint, oregano, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Int J Food Sci Nutr, 2011 Apr.
24. Gopinath B et at. Consumption of polyunsaturated fatty acids, fish, and nuts and risk of inflammatory disease mortality . Am J Clin Nutr. 2011 May;93(5):1073-9.
25. Griffiths G et al. Onions-a global benefit to health. Phytother Res. 2002 Nov;16(7):603-15.
26. Conforti F et at.Correlation between environmental factors, chemical composition, and antioxidative properties of caper species growing wild in Calabria (South Italy). Chem Biodivers. 2011 Mar
27. Kwon YI et al. In vitro studies of eggplant (Solanum melongena) phenolics as inhibitors of key enzymes relevant for type 2 diabetes and hypertension.Bioresour Technol. 2008 May;99(8):2981-8.
28. Know YI et al. Health benefits of traditional corn, beans, and pumpkin: in vitro studies for hyperglycemia and hypertension management. J Med Food. 2007 Jun;10(2):266-75
29. Basnet P. Curcumin: an anti-inflammatory molecule from a curry spice on the path to cancer treatment.Molecules. 2011 Jun 3;16(6):4567-98.
30. De Vasconcelos MC et al. Composition of European chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill.) and association with health effects: fresh and processed products.J Sci Food Agric. 2010 Aug 15;90(10):1578-89.